I will

"I have a headache so I won't write." I have thoughts. That yearn to be let out. And they'll be.
I have a lot that I'm sleeping on. The sleep is sweet. I want more.
I'l write something so nice. It'll have tongues wagging. When I wake up, I will.
Oh here comes the rain. Soon as it dries up i'll write. I love the rain. I love the sleep. I live for sleep in the rain.
I'll wake up. I'll write. My friend, she wants a Billet-doux written. She longs for it. I'll write. She'll smile.
I bought her a flower. It dried up. she smiled. She didn't sneeze this time. It was dry. She loved it, but she didn't say.
The chocolate. It didn't melt. It was melted. Words were written. In it. "Write me something, anything." What was left. It was smudged. On her favorite seat. My face.
"I can't say i love you. I can say I love ink, this ink, you and paper."
I'll write. Anything. It'll be short, it'll be from the heart and it'll be about us.
When i wake up. I'll write.

From this dream. When I wake up... I will.

Comments